STEP 1: CONSIDER YOUR HOME
Take a look at your current home environment and identify your comfort needs. Start by answering the following questions:
* Do your heating and air conditioning bills seem too high?
* Are any of your current HVAC system units too noisy?
* Do you have a problem with humidity in the summer? Dry air in the winter?
* Are there rooms that are always too hot or too cold?
* Do you have pets or do any family members suffer from allergies?
* Do cooking odors linger?
* Is your current system still covered by a warranty?
* Do you want more manageable energy costs?
* Is your current furnace’s short cycle constantly turning on and off?
STEP 2: FIGURE OUT YOUR SYSTEM
Use this simple program to get a better of idea of which system can best meet your home comfort needs based on region, home size and average energy use
STEP 3: TAKE INVENTORY
Based on your current situation and home system, we can help custom design a system and apply precise technology to achieve maximum efficiency, reliability and comfort to fit your needs and budget. Have this information ready when you set up your appointment:
Model and Serial Numbers
Make a note of the model numbers and serial numbers on your current equipment. These should be found on a nameplate on the back of your unit. And search your home files for the available paperwork.
Your Specific Needs
Be ready to talk about where you live, the structure of your home, and any specific comfort needs. This is especially important and can streamline the discussion, helping us determine the proper system type and size, and other components, for your home.
STEP 4: SET UP YOUR APPOINTMENT
Remember, the more prepared you are, the easier the process. So ask as many questions as you would like, during the call, in an email and at your kitchen table. We have the answers. You can even have us perform an analysis of your home if you would like, or instruct you on system maintenance and thermostat settings, because we understand your families complete comfort goes beyond simply heating and cooling. When it comes to AC Replacement & Heater Replacement, there are many things to consider and we are happy to help!
We offer services in Florence, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley and surrounding areas!